(1) The work surface of the shuttle should be kept horizontal with the lower part of the cutter. The length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processed material.
(2) Before starting the High Efficiency Rebar Shear-Line, check and confirm that the cutter has no crack, the bolt of the knife holder is fastened, and the protective cover is firm. Then turn the pulley by hand to check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After starting, it should be operated first, and the operation of each transmission part and bearing should be checked before operation.
(4) When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it must not be cut. When cutting the material, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and the steel bar should be quickly placed in the alignment edge. The operator should press the steel bar on the side of the fixed blade to prevent the end of the steel bar from being wounded. It is strictly forbidden to hold the steel bar on both sides of the blade to feed the material.
(5) The steel bars and red-hot steel bars whose diameter and strength exceed those specified on the mechanical nameplate shall not be cut. When cutting multiple steel bars at a time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low alloy steel, the high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the shear diameter should conform to the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting the short material, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150mm. If the grip end is less than 400mm, the short end of the steel bar should be pressed or clamped by a sleeve or a clamp.
(8) During operation, it is strictly forbidden to directly remove the broken ends and debris near the cutter by hand. The steel bars are swung around and around the cutter and must not be left unoperated.
(9) When it is found that the Easy Operation Rebar Shear-Line operation is abnormal, there is abnormal noise or the knife is skewed, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power should be cut off, and the debris between the cutters should be removed with a steel brush to clean and lubricate the whole machine.