Steel Bending Machine, one of the steel processing machines. The working mechanism is a horizontal working disc rotating on the vertical axis. The reinforcing bar is placed in the dotted line position in the figure. The supporting pin is fixed on the machine tool. The center pin and the bending pin are mounted on the working disc. The steel bars are bent. In order to bend the steel bars of various diameters, there are several holes in the work plate for inserting the bending pin shafts, and the center pins of different diameters can be replaced accordingly.
Manual bending forming safety requirements shared by Precision Machining Stirrup Bender Factory：
1. When bending the thick steel bar with a horizontal wrench, pay attention to master the operation essentials, the heel should be stable, the two feet stand in a lunge, set the board, pay attention to the board saw, the plate is stuck with steel bars, and the force is slow when bending, do not Excessive force, to prevent the board from pulling off, people are tripped.
2. It is not allowed to bend the thick steel bars on the heights or scaffolding to avoid falling from high places due to the pull-off during operation.
Mechanical bending forming safety requirements：
1. Before the mechanical operation, the mechanical parts should be inspected and the no-load test operation is normal before the formal operation can be performed.
2. Attention should be concentrated during operation. Be familiar with the direction of the work hovering. The steel bar should be placed in line with the rotation direction of the block and the work plate.
3. During operation, the steel bars must be placed in the middle and lower parts of the plug. It is strictly forbidden to bend the steel bars of the super-section size. The direction of rotation must be accurate. The distance between the hand and the plug must not be less than 200mm.
4. During the operation of the machine, it is forbidden to refuel and clean. It is strictly forbidden to replace the mandrel, pin and change angle.
If you need any information about Stirrup Bender, feel free to contact us.