1.The installation of the Stirrup Bending Machine must be solid and stable, and maintain a horizontal position, which should have a reliable foundation. The worktable and the curved work surface should be kept horizontal. Before operation, check the mandrel, the forming shaft, the iron retaining shaft, and the variable retaining frame for cracks or damage. The protective cover is firm and reliable, and it can be operated only after the air operation is confirmed.
2. According to the requirements of the diameter and bending radius of the processed steel bar, the mandrel, the forming shaft, the gear iron shaft or the variable gear frame are installed, and the diameter of the mandrel should be 2.5 times the diameter of the steel bar.
3. The operation should be familiar with the direction of the reverse switch to control the rotation of the work plate, the steel bar should be matched with the rotation direction of the block and the work plate, and should not be reversed.
4. When we change the direction of rotation of the work disk, we must be carried out after the stop, that is, from forward-stop-reverse, not directly from forward-reverse or reverse-forward.
5. During operation, insert one end of the steel bar into the gap fixed by the turntable, and the other end is close to the fixing pin of the fuselage, and press it by hand. Check that the fixing pin of the fuselage is securely on the side of the reinforcing bar before starting.
6. It is strictly forbidden to replace the mandrel, the forming shaft, the changing angle and the speed regulation during the operation of the bending machine. It is strictly forbidden to refuel or clean during operation.
7. When bending steel bars, the maximum limit diameter shall be converted according to the mechanical nameplate and the corresponding mandrel shall be exchanged. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the regulations for the diameter, number of roots and mechanical speed specified by the machine.
8. It is strictly forbidden to stand in the working radius of the curved steel bar and on the side where the fuselage does not have a fixed pin. The bent semi-finished products should be stacked neatly and the hooks must not face upwards.
9. After the operation, the finished product should be stacked. Clean up the site, cut off the power supply, and lock the brake box.
If you have any other questions, please contact us, who is a professional Stirrup Bender Factory. We will stand by at any time.